Consent to use the site – Nikas
1. Terms and definitions
– Company – Nikas Food Limited Liability Company (Nikas Food). – User – a person who accesses the services and information posted on the Website.
– Website – the Company’s website located on the Internet at www.nikeus.com.ua.
– Agreement – this Agreement between the User and the Company, which establishes the rules for using the Website, including graphic images and audiovisual products, design elements and means of individualization, textual information and documentation, computer programs and downloadable files, any other works, objects and materials of the Website, as well as the terms and conditions for posting information and materials by the User in the relevant open sections of the Website.
2. General terms and conditions
– Any materials, files and services contained on the Site may not be reproduced in any form, by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company, except as provided in this Agreement.
– When the User reproduces the materials of the Site, including protected works of authorship, a link to the Site is required, and the text of the specified link should not contain false, misleading, disparaging or offensive information.
– Translation, processing (modification), any change of the site materials, as well as any other actions, including deletion, change of inconspicuous information and information about copyrights and copyright holders, is not allowed.
The current version of this Agreement is available on the Website.
The Company has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes shall take effect upon expiration of 2 (two) days from the date of posting a new version of the Agreement on the Internet on the Website. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he/she is obliged to delete all the materials of the Site available to him/her, and then stop using the materials and services of the Site. Your regular visits to this Site are considered your convincing acceptance of the amended Agreement, so you are obliged to regularly review this Agreement and additional terms and conditions or notices posted on this Site.